WEST VIRGINIA GARDEN CLUB, INC.
OFFICIAL APPLICATION FORM FOR 2017-2018 AWARDS
WVGC AWARD #: _______________ WVGC AWARD NAME: _________________________________
*SAR AWARD #: _________________ *SAR AWARD NAME: __________________________________
*NGC AWARD #: _________________ *NGC AWARD NAME: __________________________________
(*Note: This information to be completed by State Awards Chairman)
The State Awards Chairman has the option to forward winning awards to the next level with the proper edits.
SUBMITTED BY (CLUB): _____________________________________________________________________________________
(Enter name exactly as it should appear on any award received.)
DISTRICT: ___________________________________________ NO. MEMBERS IN CLUB: ____________
CLUB PRESIDENT INFORMATION:
Name: _______________________________ Address: _____________________________________
City: ___________________________ ST: WV Zip: ________________ Phone: ___________________
Email Address: ___________________________________
STATE CLUB INFORMATION:
Name of State Garden Club: West Virginia Garden Club, Inc.
No. in State Garden Club: ________ (to be completed by State Awards Chairman)
State Awards Chairman: Martha Hilton , 727 Crowfield Circle, Lewisburg, WV 24901 Phone: 304 667 7060 email@example.com
AWARDS SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
* Application, including all topics listed below are limited to three printed pages – front only. (No report covers, binders or plastic sheets allowed.)
* Application will not be returned. (Exceptions for publications/CDs/DVDs)
* Applications must be received by State Awards Chairman NO LATER THAN NOV. 15th; Youth Awards to State Youth Chairman by Nov. 15th**
**See Complete Award Rules for exceptions to deadline dates and submission information.
* Please complete each topic, if applicable, using numbering as listed when completing form:
1. New Project: Yes ____ No _____ Beginning Date: ____________ Completion Date: _________
2. Brief summary and objectives of project (not necessary for yearbook)
3. Involvement of club members, other organizations, etc.
4. Project expenses and means of funding. Continuing involvement, follow-up, maintenance
5. Attach or insert photos, digital photos, and/or landscape plan (does not need to be professionally drawn)